Composite decking is meeting the needs of today's busy homeowner with its low maintenance and high durability. Made from a unique combination of reclaimed wood and plastic, composite decking gives you the best qualities of both materials. The plastic shields the wood from moisture and insect damage, preventing rotting or splintering. The wood protects the plastic from UV damage and gives your deck a solid, natural feel. Your deck will look great year after year and you won't need to spend hours staining or repairing it.
Unlike wood surfaces, composites:
- will not rot or deteriorate due to wet weather, making them perfect for pools, hot tubs, spas and residential dock applications
- are backed by a fully transferable, multi-year limited warranty against splitting, rotting, decay and termite damage
- require no painting, sealing or staining
- are available in many finishes including smooth, streaked and wood grain
- are available in many colors, opening up limitless possibilities in the design and overall feel of the deck
- are splinter-free and contain no toxic chemicals or preservatives, a great feature if you have kids and pets
- have excellent traction, even when wet
Call Boyd’s Custom Patios, the expert contractor, and let our staff install your home’s composite patio deck today!